|Home||» Products||» Philips BiPAP Machines||» Auto BiPAP Machine|
Auto BiPAP Machine
The REMstar Auto BiPAP Machine-Philips Respironics offers several options in how therapy is delivered, so treatment can be personalized to meet your needs for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The system can be set up as a Bi-level device, which delivers two different positive pressure levels: IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure) and EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). The system can also be set up as a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device. Your home care provider will choose the appropriate pressure settings for you.
- When prescribed for you, the device provides several special features to help make your therapy more comfortable.
- The ramp function allows you to lower the pressure when you are trying to fall asleep.
- The air pressure will gradually increase until your prescription pressure is reached.
- You also have the option of not using the ramp feature at all.
- Additionally, the Flex comfort feature provides you with pressure relief when you exhale during therapy. Several accessories are also available for use with your BiPAP Pro device.